Journal
entry 4 - The Last One
Well after reading the last part of the book I am not
impressed. Every body that know is like always saying read the book
it is so good. The book was good at the start at that time I was
impressed I had high hopes for the book, but in the third part I
hated it. At the end of the book it was really hard to read how Jack
and his Tribe treated people and Ralph. Jack beating people for
disobeying him is just not right. Also I don't understand how Piggy
died, did Jack kill him or did another hunter. Every body on the
island goes bananas, barbaric,and savage. Overall the end of the book
was hard to read. Again the book started as an adventurer but then it
was a fight for survival. I hated that piggy died he did not deserve
it. He was a big help and he always fought with his mind not with his
spear, that is what I really liked about him. If any thing Jack
should have died, that would have been a happy ending for me. I hated
jack from the start, he is a dick. But the ending that the book had
was okay with me. At leased their was a happy ending. But for me, the
ending was a suprseed. I thought the ending was going to be like
Romeo and Juliet were every body dies. I thought Ralph would die and
the tribe would run out of pigs to hut and they would resort to
cannibalism. Jack would be the only one left on the island and he
would die from starvation. The one thing that I wondered as I closed
the book is, what would happen to the tribe. Maybe they would east
each other. I think I am right, my predictions have been right
throughout the book. To conclude the book in my opinion the book
started good and ended horribly, but I am glade that I read it.
Kirsch
I would have to agree with you I was very excited for the book but it just got but for me it got boring after the first two chapters. I am glad that I read it so I can tell people on my opinion on the book, and actually know what they are talking about :)
ReplyDelete~Sophie