Sunday, 16 December 2012

Journal #3 ~Sophie


Journal #3
I am still kind of disappointed with the book but finally people are reacting like they should, most people are panicking and crying. Perfect! I’m happy that they are reacting the way they should, I’m not happy about their pain and tears, haha don’t worry I am not some sick twisted psychopath that enjoys seeing kids go crazy! I feel really bad for Simon I don’t think he deserved to die like that, well I don’t think any of the children deserve to die, and I think that it is totally appropriate to freak out once you have figured out that you might not see your friends, family or cats ( that would probably be my main concern ) again.  Simon was the first to react like something was wrong and he was the first to die, I feel like that many other people will have the same fate as him. At least Jack seems to be enjoying himself killing pigs with his tribe. I would never expect choir boys to be the ones to willingly go hunting for food. I find the book a little confusing though it is probably because I tend to zone out half way through each chapter, thinking about stupid things like “what is for supper?” or “I wonder what it would be like to be a cat”, needless to say the book does not keep me interested at all, I just can’t get myself into it, reading the book feels more like a chore than a way to relax. I really, REALLY hope that the book becomes more interesting during the last chapters, although I kind of gave up hope because I have been saying this for every journal so far. Ill “see you” in the next journal!
~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment