Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Journal entry #2



After reading half the book I can say I'm not enjoying it as much because at first it seemed like an adventure/survival story but now it's just survival. It looks like it's starting to turn into survival of the fittest. it seems as if what I said before about Jack might be coming true. He is growing very angry with Ralph and doesn't obey his orders. It looks like he has picked out a good spot to move to because he was saying how nice it would be to make a fort with all the rocks. A lot of people seem to be ignoring the main job which is the fire to get rescued. All they seem to care about is killing the pig except a few of them. The group seems to be falling apart. You can tell some people are starting to slip out of reality because a lot of people started believing in this beast which I don't think existed until chapter six. The beast is a dead person with a parachute so it's not even alive. I find the only two reasons of the group falling apart are because of this fictional beast and Jack. I feel bad for Piggy. I think when he said that if Jack were chief he wouldn't do anything to bad to Ralph but he would to Piggy is true. Piggy seems to have the best ideas but no one listens to him except Ralph sometimes. After the assembly broke up and no one was obeying Ralph anymore I think what he said was right. If he blew the conch again and no one came back it's all over because there is no order anymore and everyone will just do what they want. I want them to get rescued soon but there is still half the book to go.

 Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment